Seasons Center Mission Statement:
Guiding Individuals and Families towards a meaningful and fulfilling life.
Why Choose Seasons?
- Great Benefits
- Ongoing Training Opportunities, including Continuing Education Credits
- Family Focused and Promotes Self-Care
- Clinical Supervision Available
- Virtual (work-from-home) Options Available
- Part-time or Full-time
- Approved NHSC Loan Repayment Sites
About the Job
Seasons is a comprehensive behavioral health center offering a broad range of psychiatric and behavioral health services to communities in the Northwest Iowa region. We are seeking Outpatient Therapists to provide services to individuals suffering from mental, emotional, or behavioral health challenges using evidence-based practices and interventions.
$48,000-$58,000 per year (Depending on years of experience, education, and license level) PLUS a $5000 Sign-On Bonus Available
- Must have an active Iowa license OR be eligible to acquire one (LMHC, LMSW, LISW or LMFT preferred)
- OR the eligibility to obtain an Iowa license at the conclusion of a Master’s level program of Social Work or Counseling
- Bilingual candidates are preferred but not required
Questions About the Job?
For more information, please visit us as www.seasonscenter.org or contact Laura at 712-363-3172.
See a full list of benefits available to all eligible employees are available at the bottom of the careers tab at www.seasonscenter.org.
Seasons Center for Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Seasons does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.