Staffing Specialist | Now Offering at $17.00/hour!
At GrapeTree Medical Staffing, we believe that people are the most important factor when it comes to building & maintaining a thriving, innovative company. Each day, our team members have the opportunity to make a lasting impact while building trusting relationships with the healthcare professionals and healthcare communities we serve. We are looking for passionate, hard-working individuals to not only join our growing bunch & outstanding company culture, but to also contribute to our mission – improving healthcare.
Are YOU ready to make an impact?
Apply Today | https://www.grapetree.com/jobs/staffing-specialist
- The Staffing Specialist position focuses on building relationships between our clients and healthcare professionals, ensuring shifts are filled and patient care is met.
- Our corporate office located in Milford, Iowa - just miles away from beautiful Lake Okoboji
Wage & Schedule
- $17.00/hour + competitive benefit package & opportunity to earn company incentives
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- This position is full-time, 40 hours per week
- Coordinate schedules and fill staffing needs for nursing homes, assisted living facilities, hospitals, etc.
- Communicate and work closely with healthcare facilities and healthcare professionals daily
- Train clients & healthcare professionals on how to best manage their online calendars
- Educate clients on GrapeTree procedures and full suite of offerings for staffing solutions
- Utilize the most up-to-date technology to provide excellent customer service & build positive relationships
- Mentor healthcare professionals & clients through issues/complaints
- Execute inbound and outbound communication through frequent phone calls, text messages & emails
- High school diploma or equivalent
- High level of confidentiality
- Excellent organization, computer, and communication skills
- Ability to type at least 30 WPM
- The role of a Staffing Specialist may require night and weekend shifts to be worked as business needs arise
- Employee will be expected to be in 100% attendance during the entire portion of the three week new hire orientation and training.
The Perks of Working for Us
- Benefits begin first of the month following date of hire to include health insurance, vision/dental plan, short-term disability, flexible spending account, life insurance, 401k plan & 401K matching, paid time off (PTO), holiday pay, and your birthday is a paid day off
- Casual dress code
- Ergonomic standing desks
- Weekly pay
- Advance pay option
- Hourly wage + opportunity for incentives
Award Winning | GrapeTree was recently ranked #4336 on the Inc5000 2021 List of Fastest Growing Private Companies and #46 on the Staffing Industry Analyst 2021 List of Fastest Growing Healthcare Staffing Firms!
EEO/AA | Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : Customer Service