Sales Captain Intern
Mau Marine of Okoboji Iowa is a full service marina and boat dealership on the banks of the Iowa Great Lakes. Located on Highway 71, Mau Marine specializes in boat sales, boat service, boat rental, boat storage, and boat slip rental, and offers all the toys and boating gear a boating enthusiast needs. Most importantly, Mau Marine's mission is to make absolutely every aspect of the boating experience easy and enjoyable for its customers. Mau does this with an outstanding staff of marine professionals dedicated to setting the standard for customer satisfaction.
Mau Marine Captains are extremely involved with the Sales team. They spend time with new boat owners making sure that they are comfortable in every aspect of boating with their new vessel. Captains must possess strong customer service skills as they spend a lot of time interacting with our customers.
The following responsibilities will be expected for this position:
- Managing and setting up a visually appealing display of boats and watercraft in our showroom
- Providing a high level of customer service by engaging in conversations with our customers and answering any questions they might have
- Launches boats and watercraft for on water demonstrations for interested customers
- Delivering boats in a timely and professional matter to our customers both by water and trailer
- Assists at Mau Marine and The Okoboji Store Bar and Kitchen events as needed
- Other duties as presented by management
Applicants must possess the following qualifications:
- Possess strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong ability to drive, dock, trailer, and hoist all types of boats; including outboard pontoons, v-drive and inboard boats, and twin engine boats
- 18 years or older and clean driving record
Job Type : Internship
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : ""