OnBoarding Specialist| Total Compensation Package up to $22+/hour
At GrapeTree Medical Staffing, we believe that people are the most important factor when it comes to building & maintaining a thriving, innovative company. Each day, our team members have the opportunity to make a lasting impact while building trusting relationships with the healthcare professionals and healthcare communities we serve. We are looking for passionate, hard-working individuals to not only join our growing bunch & outstanding company culture, but to also contribute to our mission – improving healthcare.
Are YOU ready to make an impact?
Apply today | https://www.grapetree.com/jobs/onboarding-specialist
Here are the details:
The OnBoarding Specialist position focuses on ensuring our healthcare professionals have all the required qualifications & documentation for them to be eligible to work for GrapeTree.
- Location(s): Our corporate office is located in Milford, Iowa. We work and live where others vacation!
- Start Date: Our next OnBoarding training class would start on Monday, April 3rd.
- Schedule: As an OnBoarding Specialist, you can expect to work Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
- Wage: This hourly position ranges from $17 per hour. Wages are based on schedule worked and are received weekly, with the option to earn it sooner with Instant Pay!
- Total compensation view: Medical Insurance: premium as low as $10.07 per week, Basic Life Insurance: $50,000, 401k: up to 4% employer match, and bonuses/incentives: numerous opportunities = estimated total compensation package of $22.75+ per hour.
A day in the life of an OnBoarding Specialist:
- Identify and ensure compliance of employee files per national/state regulations
- Verify professional licenses, background studies, and employment documents from prospective, pending, and current employees
- Build trusting relationships by providing excellent customer service to healthcare professionals as they complete the onboarding process
- Execute inbound and outbound communication through frequent phone calls, text messages & emails
Here’s what we would need from you to be successful in this role:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- High level of confidentiality
- Excellent organization, computer, and communication skills
- Ability to type at least 30 WPM
- Employee will be expected to be in 100% attendance during the entire portion of the three week new hire orientation and training.
We think you’ll love working for us. Here’s why:
- Benefits with YOU in mind – Our benefits begin the first of the month following your date of hire. Our benefits include:
- Medical insurance with premiums as low as $10.07/week
- Salary increases reviewed annually
- Vision and dental plans
- Short-term disability
- Flexible spending account
- Basic and Voluntary Life insurance
- 401k plan and 401k matching
- Paid-time-off (PTO)
- Holiday pay
- Pet Insurance
- Bonus! Your birthday is a paid day off
- Reward and Recognition Opportunities – Our employees rock… we get it. That’s why we offer fun incentives, programs, and annual awards.
- Health & Wellness – Being in the healthcare industry, health and wellness is important to us. That’s why we have a wellness committee to coordinate and encourage wellness activities, plus we offer ergonomic standing desks to all on-site employees, a 24/7 fitness center in our corporate office, and wellness reimbursement up to $20 per month!
- Crushing Company Culture – We work hard, but we play hard, too! We keep our GrapeTree family connected with so many fun initiatives:
- Social hours
- Quarterly business updates
- Snack Attack Wednesdays
- Volunteer and wellness opportunities
- Annual summer picnic for employees and their families
- Annual holiday party with awards and prizes
- Various corporate events
Love Where You Work: The workstation for this position is a cubicle setting where you will be able to closely interact and connect with your co-workers! You can expect multiple monitors, frequent phone usage, adequate lighting, a clean environment, and moderate noise levels.
Our Bragging Moment: For the seventh year in a row, GrapeTree was ranked #4503 on the 2022 Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies!
Where You Can Find Us: 2501 Boji Bend Dr. Suite 100, Milford, Iowa 51351
EEO/AA: Employer Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : Customer Service