Nurse Recruiter | $35,600/annual base salary + commission!
Are you looking for a job that will fit your innate drive, passion, and help you find your purpose? Kick-start your professional career with an award-winning team at GrapeTree Medical Staffing. We are looking for self-motivated, entrepreneurial-minded, goal-oriented individuals who are ready to jump in and make a difference. If this sounds like you, we’d love to have you join our team as a Nurse Recruiter!
This energetic and goal-oriented position is packed with opportunity to be a catalyst within the ever-growing healthcare industry. The main focus of this role is recruiting quality nurses (CNAs, LPNs, and RNs) and connecting them with the healthcare communities that need their care most. YOU have the chance to help make that happen and play a part in making a difference.
Ready to join our fast-paced, award-winning company where you will change lives for the better every single day?
Apply Today | https://www.grapetree.com/jobs/nurse-recruiter
- The main focus of this role is recruiting quality nurses (CNAs, LPNs, and RNs) and connecting them with the healthcare communities that need their care most.
- Our corporate office located in Milford, Iowa - just miles away from beautiful Lake Okoboji
- $35,600/annually + commission, competitive benefits & opportunity for quarterly incentives
- Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- This is a full-time position
- Build applicant prospect pool by utilizing multiple sources including colleges, social media, internet sites, etc. to attract highly qualified talent.
- Evaluate marketing strategies by region for effectiveness and adjust approaches as needed.
- Assess applicants based on GrapeTree standards and successfully work to complete candidate files to prepare for placement.
- Orient applicants on GrapeTree processes and software.
- Communicate with clients regarding needs for long term placement by evaluating reporting tools, running reports, etc.
- Achieve placement goals by successfully fitting candidates into open positions as well as organizing extensions.
- Act as main point of contact to build and establish strong relationships and retention.
- Knowledge of software frequently used, including but not limited to, Microsoft Office, Adobe, scanning software and Windows.
- Familiarity and comprehension of internet capabilities.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- High level of customer service skills.
- Employee will be expected to be in 100% attendance during the entire portion of the four-week new hire orientation and training.
The Perks of Working for GrapeTree
- Benefits begin first of the month following date of hire to include health insurance, vision/dental plan, short-term disability, flexible spending account, life insurance, 401k, paid time off (PTO), holiday pay, and your birthday is a paid day off
- Casual dress code, 24/7 fitness center and ergonomic standing desks
- Weekly pay
- Advance pay option
- Salary + commission & incentives
- Workstation is a cubicle setting with ergonomic adjustment availabilities
- Multiple monitors
- Frequent phone usage
- Adequate lighting for workspace, clean environment with moderate noise levels
Award Winning | GrapeTree was recently ranked #4503 on the Inc5000 2022 List of Fastest Growing Private Companies and #46 on the Staffing Industry Analyst 2021 List of Fastest Growing Healthcare Staffing Firms!
EEO/AA | Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : Customer Service