Civil Project Manager
Bolton & Menk specializes in providing public infrastructure solutions. We have over 70 years of experience serving the Upper Midwest and beyond. We are looking to add a Civil Project Manager to our team in our Spencer, Iowa office!
This position offers the opportunity for you to join a well-established firm with a long history of superior service in a growing new office where you can accelerate your career! This region of northwest Iowa is described as progressive, small town living with big city amenities, and very friendly. There are a variety of neighborhoods, outdoor recreation, great restaurants and community and movie theatres just minutes from beautiful Lake Okoboji. Learn more about the area here: http://www.lakescorridor.com/ilcdc
As a Civil Project Manager you will be working with a team of Engineers, Planners, and Technicians and you will be responsible for the management, planning, scheduling and performance of multiple engineering projects and personnel.
We are looking for candidates who are self-motivated and are able to encourage & lead project teams. If you are able to apply engineering knowledge to a variety of projects and enjoy developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients and staff from various agencies - we are looking for you!
What you will be doing:
- Technical analysis and documentation
- Manage preliminary and final design and construction phase services for municipal projects
- Public outreach
- Management of budget and schedule
- Management of other staff members and subconsultants
- Marketing and client communication
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent program an accredited college.
- Licensed Professional Engineer (P.E.)
- Ten years of progressive design and complex construction experience.
- Excellent interpersonal written & verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Effective supervisory and team leadership skills.
- Thorough knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite. (MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge and skills in CAD and design software.(i.e. AutoCAD Civil3D, Microstation)
- Requires frequent travel during construction season, may include extended overnight stays.
- Possess valid driver’s license.
WHY BOLTON & MENK?
Work with a creative and hardworking team, who believe in client satisfaction and building relationships. For over 70 years Bolton & Menk, Inc. has served public and private clients with comprehensive planning, design and construction engineering and surveying services. The employees at Bolton & Menk are seeking hard working and ambitious co-workers to join us to deliver tomorrow’s leading infrastructure projects. Bolton & Menk is employee-owned, is ranked among ENR’s Top 500 Design Firms and is a Star Tribune Top 175 Workplace in Minnesota. With over 700 employees and 24 offices in Minnesota, Iowa, North Dakota, North Carolina, and South Carolina there are always new challenges and career development opportunities available.
At Bolton & Menk, we value our people and provide an exceptional Total Compensation and Benefits Package to protect our most valuable asset. We are committed to the well-being of our employees and their families. Perks of being a Bolton & Menk employee include peace of mind with our benefits package and competitive compensation plan, flexible schedules and career development opportunities. Learn more here: https://www.bolton-menk.com/careers/
We're Social! Connect with us on Twitter @BoltonandMenk or on Facebook at BoltonandMenk
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Bolton & Menk does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party agencies in response to Bolton & Menk job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers. Pre-approval from the Bolton & Menk Talent Acquisition team is required before any external candidate can be submitted and such candidate must be submitted to the Bolton & Menk Talent Acquisition team.
Bolton & Menk, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Customer Service, Development